Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Black Lumberjack

"Stop, there's Stacey...hey, she only has one other girl with her!" Black Sumo exclaimed. Black Lumberjack pulls the Escalade up to where the girls were waiting and they hop in.

Stacey immediately hugs Black Sumo and they sit down.

"I thought I said some of your girls, not one of your girls!" Black Sumo says to Stacey.

"Hmmph! This was the best I could do last minute Sumo!" Stacey quips back.

Black Sumo sighs, "It's not important... anyways I'd like the both of you to meet my brother Black Lumberjack." The girls say hello to Black Lumberjack.

"This is my friend Tanisha." Stacey tells them. The brothers say hello and head back towards the Pimping Is My Passion Awards.

"So what award show are you guys taking us too? Tanisha asks rubbing Black Lumberjack's shoulders.

Black Lumberjack looks into the rearview mirror and tells Tanisha, "We are going to the P.I.M.P. Awards, my Girlfriend is there and I have to rescue her." "My brother and I need your help!"

Aww, that's so sweet...Of course we will help you!" Stacey cooed. "What do you need us to do?"

"All you guys need to do is be our dates tonight." Black Sumo chimed in. "We'll take care of the rest!"

They reach the Award show and have their SUV valet parked. Black Lumberjack shows the bouncer the RSVP for the four of them. They are let inside.

They walk in to see hundreds of Pimps and their girls sitting around tables. Black Lumberjack and the rest find an open table and sit down just as the Award show begins.
"Look at all these Pimps...they make me so mad! Black Sumo whispered to Black Lumberjack. "I can't wait till our show starts!"

"Yeah, it can start just as soon as I find out where Tonya is sitting." Black Lumberjack whispered back.

Black Lumberjack scans the room....but he doesn't see Tonya or The Mayor. "He'll be here." he thought to himself.
"Pimp of the Year is the top honor. When he goes to get his award, I'll be waiting".

1 comment:

Scoper said...

I wonder if dollar bill suit pimp will get the best dressed award.