Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Black Lumberjack

Black Lumberjack and Black Sumo were sitting at the cabin waiting on Floyd and Ronnie to arrive.

"So BLJ, do you have any ideas on how we are going to save Tonya?"

Black Sumo asked anxiously. Black Sumo couldn't wait to get back at The Mayor and his guys for what they did to Black Lumberjack and Tonya.

"Well, I was thinking we would just crash their party." Black Lumberjack shows Black Sumo a flyer for the 15th Annual Pimpin' Is My Passion awards.

"This is happening tomorrow, I know that The Mayor and his men will all be there. He's a nominee of the award for Best Pimp."

"Pimps are nothing but street scum!" Black Sumo yells while slamming his fist on the table, breaking it in the process. "We wipe them out, I guarantee no one will miss em'."

There's a knock at the door, and its Floyd & Ronnie. They entered while carrying a large case and some other items. "We brought some rope and smoke bombs for when we go up against the pimps."


"I don't need anything but my fists!" Black Sumo exclaims.

"What's in the case?" Black Lumberjack wanted to know.

"Open it up!" Floyd says with a smile on his face. The case contained some parts that looked like they assembled together. Black Lumberjack began putting the items together and when he finished, he held in his hand what resembled a large battle axe! Black Lumberjack longingly gazes at the axe with a sly grin on his face.
"I have a feeling that I'll be doing a lot of choppin' tomorrow....but this time, it ain't gonna be no trees...

4 comments:

Evan said...

I have just made a connection. I use to wait every week for Tuesday to come along, so I could watch the Shield. I would watch the shield and then be upset because I'd have to wait an entire week to see “what happens next”. BLJ is continuing that tradition.

IBerg said...

I cant wait for BLJ to cut The Mayor down to size!

Matt said...

As the story unfolds I am beginning to wonder. Given the lucidity of the tale what are the chances that Marcus is TBL?

carl said...

jackin' lumber is my passion!!... wait... no it isn't... forget I said that.