Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Black Lumberjack

Black Lumberjack calls two of his buddies, Floyd and Ronnie. They co-owned the body shop called "I Got Five on It" where Black Lumberjack's Monster Truck was built.

"Hello... Floyd"?
"Yo, Black Lumberjack, it's good to hear from you brother"! "Man I haven't heard from you in a minute". "How are things going, how are you holding up"?
"I received a call from Tonya, she's alive man, and I gotta find her!" I think she's in with some bad company, and I can't get her back without your help." "What do you know of this Mayor guy?

Man, that cat was in here a month ago! He wanted us to "pimp" his ride... so we painted his Cadillac "Grimace Purple" and put some new D's on.

This guy is tough man, going up against him and his guys would be dangerous. Regardless though, me and Ronnie got your back." "What do you want us to do"?
"Meet me at my cabin tonight at 7pm".

Black Lumberjack hangs up with Floyd. Those two guys would do anything for Black Lumberjack. They had been friends ever since they were young.

Suddenly there's a knock on his door...he looks out the window and sees an enormous man standing on his porch. Black Lumberjack grabs his axe and heads towards the door.
Black Lumberjack swings the door wide open, and there stood a man wearing a Sumo Finals T-Shirt and flip-flops. "Chris, what are you doing here?!" Black Lumberjack shouted.

"Well, I'm finally finished with the World Sumo Wrestling Circuit in Tokyo. You are looking at the new World Champ!" "By the way, you can call me by my new name, Black Sumo!" "Also, word on the street is that you're in a little trouble. So your biggest little brother is here to help out. So, now when do we get to bust some heads?!"

"Real soon bro, real soon..."

1 comment:

Evan said...

Lol, this week was awesome. I can't wait to see BLJ and BS TCB.