Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Black Lumberjack

Black Lumberjack wakes up, it's morning. "No coffee?" He wonders. He then realizes that Tonya is gone, it's actually been just about 2 months since she disappeared.

He goes into the kitchen, he finds and old can of Folgers. "This smells okay." He says to himself. Black Lumberjack makes himself some coffee and sits down at the kitchen table. Just 2 weeks ago at this time he was at his apartment in the city. He moved there to look for Tonya, or at least find some answers as to why and where she may have disappeared.

The police were simply no help, and on top of that, they hated the fact that Black Lumberjack was in their town asking questions.

Just when he had run out of leads, and seen nothing but dead ends, he received a phone call...The voice on the other end was whispering."Hello?... Baby it's me." Black Lumberjack was frozen as if he had just heard a ghost. It was Tonya, she was alive!
"I can't talk now, but I'm okay."
"Where are you?" Black Lumberjack demanded of her.
"I can't...Click..." She, or someone else hung up the phone.

But that was all Black Lumberjack needed. "She's alive...I knew it...She's alive!" He yelled.
"There has to be something I missed, someone that I didn't talk to!"... "Think! Think!"

Black Lumberjack paced his room going over all the clues and leads that he had. Suddenly it hits him. "I'll go to the bar where we first met!" He grabs his axe and runs out the door.


3 comments:

Scoper said...

Man I'm really hooked in this BLJ saga.

carl said...

Uh oh. BLJ is going to do some serious lumberjackin' on someone in the next episode. I can't wait!

Matt said...

This serial is a killer. What lies in store for The Black Lumberjack?