Monday, January 12, 2009

Cutting Room Floor

Harry Callahan sips and then spits out his coffee. Looking back at the Acorn Cafe he notices that it has suddenly been closed. He goes back in through the side door.

Armed Robber Number 1: What you doin' you pighead sucka?

Harry Callahan: If you get to be my age you might find that coffee helps you to make a real nice turd. Not too moist, not too hard. Just right. I happen to need that sort of help. Every day for the last ten years Loretta there has been giving me a large black coffee. Today she gives me a large black coffee, only it has sugar in it... A LOT of sugar. I just came back to complain. Now you boys, put those guns down.

Armed Robber Number 1: Say what?

Harry Callahan: Well, we're not just going to let you walk out of here.

Armed Robber Number 1: Who's we sucka?

Harry Callahan: Smith and Wesson and me.

3 comments:

Scoper said...

Ha. Turd. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

ha, thats totally something dirty harry might say!! only too bad you guys don't have the 'sharing' option cuz this would look great on my facebook :)

keep up the good work! :)

Matt said...

Some of the Cutting Room Floor strips might be better described as extended scenes than cut or deleted scenes. This is a case of an extended scene. Almost all of the scripted dialogue made it into the final cut.

As for sharing images I'm not sure how it gets done but I don't object.